i'm sorry
I’m sorry..
if I love you
I’m sorry..
if you’re always in every dreams I have
I’m sorry..
if everytime I see you, you made my heart racing
I’m sorry..
if you’re the who made me laugh,also made me cry
I’m sorry..
if I always think of you
I’m sorry..
if I miss you
I’m sorry..
if I can’t forget the way you speak to me
I’m sorry..
if I always remember the way you look at me
I’m sorry..
I’m sorry..
for every feelings I have for you
I’m sorry too…
if I love you
I’m sorry..
if you’re always in every dreams I have
I’m sorry..
if everytime I see you, you made my heart racing
I’m sorry..
if you’re the who made me laugh,also made me cry
I’m sorry..
if I always think of you
I’m sorry..
if I miss you
I’m sorry..
if I can’t forget the way you speak to me
I’m sorry..
if I always remember the way you look at me
I’m sorry..
I’m sorry..
for every feelings I have for you
I’m sorry too…




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home