to me...
To my eyes,
you're a dazzling colour than just black and white,
and I try to read your mind, carefully.
To my ears,
you're a beautiful song I hear every minute,
and I listen to every single word you say, patiently.
To my nose,
you're a sweet fragrance that keeps me breathing,
and I breathe in your soul, deeply.
To my lips,
you are the right match to kiss,
and I want you, badly.
To my tounge,
you're sweeter than candy and also bitter than chocolate,
and I drink you, absolutely.
To my mouth,
you're a topic which I'd love to talk about the most,
and I say your name, continually.
To my skin,
you're softer than cat's fur and silk,
and I want to touch your heart, smoothly.
To me,
you're all I can feel with all my senses,
and I think, I'm in love with you, perfectly.
Oooo God...
I'm In Love....
you're a dazzling colour than just black and white,
and I try to read your mind, carefully.
To my ears,
you're a beautiful song I hear every minute,
and I listen to every single word you say, patiently.
To my nose,
you're a sweet fragrance that keeps me breathing,
and I breathe in your soul, deeply.
To my lips,
you are the right match to kiss,
and I want you, badly.
To my tounge,
you're sweeter than candy and also bitter than chocolate,
and I drink you, absolutely.
To my mouth,
you're a topic which I'd love to talk about the most,
and I say your name, continually.
To my skin,
you're softer than cat's fur and silk,
and I want to touch your heart, smoothly.
To me,
you're all I can feel with all my senses,
and I think, I'm in love with you, perfectly.
Oooo God...
I'm In Love....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home